We’ve created this simple guide for you to provide to all of your users that will go over the initial basics, like how to view your fax number, how to send a fax, and how to navigate to your fax history.
Accessing the Service
Log into the service: https://fax.voxtandem.com (The username is an authenticated email address and passwords are set up upon first login). Upon FIRST login, you are required to reset the password for security purposes.
Changing the Password
This service uses an username and password unique to the system.
Steps to change the password:
– After you are logged into the service, select your name in the upper right hand corner
– From the drop down menu, select “settings”
– Select Password (located at the top)
– Enter in your current password, and create your new password.
– Select Change
Your Fax Number
Once logged into the portal, your fax number will be listed on the right hand side under “My Fax Numbers”
How to Send a Fax
Log into your account at https://fax.voxtandem.com. This will default you to your “send fax” view.
Steps to send a fax:
– Enter your 10 digit fax destination number in the box next to the flax icon
– You can also use the contact button to select a recipient from your contact list
– Next, select your file you with to upload, drag & drop from your computer, or upload a file from a synced cloud storage account
– Click the Send button. You’ll receive a pop up confirmation that will show the fax is processing
How to View Your History
– From the main page, locate the left side panel
– Select History
– In the top right, choose All
– Here is where you will find all inbound and outbound faxes
– Click on the three dots to the far right to view/print, download, and look at the info of your faxes (this screen will give information into why a particular fax failed)
If you need additional help, feel free to contact your admin team directly, or use the in-app support, located in the bottom right hand corner of the Documo portal.