Schedule a Conference in the 3CX Web Client
To create an audio or video conference, click on “Schedule Conference” on the Web Client’s sidebar and select:
- “Type” – select audio or video.
- “When” – immediately or schedule for later.
- “Subject” & “Notes” – add conference title and notes for participants.
- “WebMeeting Profile” – select “WebMeeting” for a video conference or “Webinar” for a presentation and click on spanner button to adjust settings.
- “Add Participants” – select and click “Create Meeting” to add participants from Google, Microsoft 365, Outlook Online or Desktop Outlook (.ics) and send an email with the web meeting URL.
- Selecting Desktop Outlook will automatically download an .ics file. Opening the file will open a pre-filled calendar entry in Outlook. From here you can invite participants to your meeting. If you have Microsoft 365, you should select this instead.
💡 Tip: Selecting “Webinar (Classroom)” as “WebMeeting Profile” enables you to add participants by importing a CSV file formatted as:Name Surname, email@example.com
Create an Ad Hoc Video Conference with WebMeeting
Quickly organize a video conference with these steps:
- Click on “WebMeeting” on the Web Client’s sidebar and then on “Join Now” to create a new video conference.
- Copy the meeting link to share with colleagues and contacts.
- Send the meeting link through email or chat.
- People open the meeting link to login and join you in the video conference.
📄 Note: Dial-in can be used to join only scheduled video conferences via audio.