The unfolding Covid-19 global pandemic has made one thing abundantly clear: Professionals need communication tools that can support them whether they are at the office, on the road or at home. Flexibility for working remotely is the name of the game and 3CX has your back. Giving you the tools to support you in performing your role remotely, on your own device, without the need to transfer and configure any extra equipment at home!
Sofa, Kitchen or Car: Communicate from Wherever You Are
Communication is key particularly during quarantine: With the 3CX mobile apps on your own device you can keep the communication lines open and handle whatever situation arises from wherever you are. Your hands are freed to call, chat and even have face-to-face meetings and webinars via video conferencing with WebMeeting. No need to install additional equipment or configure complex settings. Just contact your administrator to help you in setting up the 3CX App for your Android and iOS phone or tablet and you’re good to go!
Balance Personal & Business on the Same Device
Using your own device with 3CX enables you to stay in the game, be safe, and productive, all at the same time. It also helps you keep your business-related activities and data separate from personal ones, with these controls:
- Set your status appropriately to notify your colleagues whether you are available or not.
- Keep handling incoming queue calls by checking in or out of your assigned queue.
- Use the app’s Chat function for your work-related messaging needs and keep your personal communications separate.
- Use the group’s filter in “Contacts” to separate your 3CX work-related contacts from your Android or iOS personal contacts.
- The App’s permissions also adhere to strict privacy, restricting access to your personal data.
With the 3CX apps on your own device, you can strike the right balance between work and personal activities, maintaining an active professional presence wherever. This is especially true now in this rapidly-changing and challenging global environment!
Posted by KyriakosP, Technical Content Writer